TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
It is important that you read these terms and conditions of sale carefully before ordering any product. By placing an order you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. CONSULTATION. During consultation with the client the package will be finalized. If the Buyer choose to no longer make use of Annelle Murray Goldsmith services during the consultation, The consultation fee of R500.00 will be payable by the Buyer. All designs done by Annelle Murray Goldsmith or any employee, or any outsourced company used on behalf of the Seller, will remain the property of Annelle Murray Goldsmith and will not be allowed for the reuse by the client, see section 11.
2. INFORMATION. All items are designed according to information received by the Buyer. Buyer will be held liable for ring sizes and information communicated to the designer. If the Buyer is not 100% accurate and open with communication we at Annelle Murray Goldsmith will not be able to transform this idea into a design. We strive to give the Buyer the design they want and can only do this with clear and accurate communication. Additional design fees will be charged for time wasted due to unclear communication and designs based on/or manufactured with incorrect ring sizes. Buyer will be liable for the payment of all these additional fees.
3. CANCELLATION. Cancellation or modifications of all or part of any order are subject to Seller’s prior written consent in each instance. If cancellation or modification is allowed, Buyer agrees to pay to Seller all expenses incurred and damage sustained by Seller on account of the cancellation or modification, plus a reasonable profit.
4. COMMUNICATION. All communication done via Watsapp, Phone, Email, or any other method thereof, will be used as consent for service/s to continue. Making the client liable for any expenses occurred.
5. PRICE. Prices on all packages will be discussed with client during consultation or purchasing of item. Prices in any Sales Confirmation from Seller are subject to change upon notice sent to Buyer at any time before the Sales Confirmation has been accepted. Please note that we are using the highest quality materials for each individual item according to the available funds set out in each package. Therefore, Prices for Products covered by this Agreement may be adjusted by Seller, upon notice to Buyer at any time prior to shipment, to reflect any increase in Seller’s cost of raw materials (e.g., Gold, Platinum and precious stones used)
6. PAYMENT. Unless otherwise set forth in the Sales Confirmation, Buyer will pay all invoiced amounts on receipt of invoice. Unpaid amounts will be penalized and Buyer will be handed over to our Debt collectors without any warning or notice thereof. Buyer may not withhold any payment of amounts due as a set-off of any claim or dispute with the seller.
Methods of payments to be used: Cash, Credit Card and EFT. Please note that SMS and Email of proof of payment alone will not be sufficient to continue services, Services will only commence once they money is received in hand or when the money is cleared into our bank account.
7. OUTSOURCING. We at Annelle Murray Goldsmith are proud to work with the finest professionals in the industry and some of our work is sourced out to these third parties. Prices for these services are included in the packages as set out for the Buyer. If however for one or other reason the Buyer chooses to no longer continue services with Annelle Murray Goldsmith the Buyer will be fully liable to pay for these services or to refund Annelle Murray Goldsmith for services already payed on behalf of the Buyer.
8. MATERIAL. Only the highest quality material and stones are used at Annelle Murray Goldsmith. All stones and precious metals used are subject to availability and is determined by the chosen package of the Buyer.
When using Buyers own stones or precious metals we will not be liable for any inclusions or cracks on these items during manufacturing. All stones and metals received from clients are not always the quality as the Buyers believes it to be. For that reason we will occasionally require Authenticity certificates from the Buyer. If this is not available on request it will be at the Sellers on discretion whether to continue services or not.
(a) Seller will deliver the Products within a reasonable time after receiving\finalizing Buyer’s purchase order, subject to their availability. The delivery date provided by Seller for the Products is only an estimate and is based upon prompt receipt of all necessary information from Buyer. If Buyer causes Seller to delay shipment or completion of the Products, Seller will be entitled to any and all extra costs and expenses resulting from the delay.
(b) Already made items, and items purchased in package one and two will be couriered to client, if client does not choose to collect item in person.
(c) Design items in package 3 and above, will be collected by Buyer and will not be delivered by any means of delivery. Unless specific communication is given by the Buyer, or specific arrangements are made by the buyer for the collection thereof.
(d) Seller will not be liable for any delays, loss, or damage in transit, and failure to deliver within the time estimated will not be a material breach of contract on Seller’s part.
(e) Risk of loss or damage passes to Buyer if the Buyer does not choose to collect item in person from Annelle Murray Goldsmith.
(f) In the event that specific arrangements for collection or delivery is made by the Buyer, The Buyer will take full responsibility for these arrangements
10. TERMINATION. In addition to any other remedies that Seller may have, Seller may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect upon written notice to Buyer, if Buyer, fails to pay any amount when due under this Agreement and the failure continues for five (5) days after Buyer’s receipt of any communication for non-payment, or if Seller becomes insolvent, files a petition for bankruptcy or any proceedings relating to bankruptcy.
11. CONFIDENTIALITY. All non-public, confidential, or proprietary information of Seller, including but not limited to specifications, samples, patterns, designs, plans, drawings, documents, data, business operations, customer lists, pricing, discounts or rebates, that Seller discloses to Buyer, whether disclosed orally or disclosed or accessed in written, electronic or other form or media, and regardless of whether marked, designated, or otherwise identified as “confidential,” in connection with the Agreement is confidential, solely for the use of performing the Agreement, and may not be disclosed or copied unless authorized in advance by Seller in writing. Upon Seller's request, Buyer will promptly return all documents and other materials received from Seller. Seller will be entitled to injunctive relief for any violation of this Section, without any warning to Buyer
12. INSURANCE. All Buyers are liable for their own insurance for personal items used for resizing, remolding or resetting on our premises. We understand that that each Buyer is highly protective of their personal items and for this reason we advise each client to organize their own insurance when your items are at our studio or in transit to any third party. Annelle Murray Goldsmith and employees thereof will not take any responsibility for these items on our premises. If items are not in production they will not be kept on our premises at all, and must be collected by the Buyer immediately.
13. GUARANTEE. All items are guaranteed against manufacturing defects, but do not include normal wear and tear. We also guarantee our craftsmanship and stringent quality checks are carried out on all items before you receive your diamond.
With diamond purchases with a weight of 0.30 carats or 30 point diamonds and above we can provide you with a valuation certificate on request. This certificate can only be requested during purchase, In the event that the Buyer requests this certificate at a later stage, a full evaluation on the item will be done at the Buyers own expense.
Diamond valuation certificates are done according to Gemological Institute of America (GIA) standards.
14. AFTER CARE.
How to take extra care of your jewelry:
a) Store your jewelry in a clean dry place, Store it separately from other items to prevent it from scratching each other.
b) Take your jewelry off at night before going to bed.
c) Avoid getting your jewelry unnecessarily wet by Swimming, Gymming or during cleaning.
d) Don’t use any abrasive solvent or cleaners to clean your jewelry, use hot soapy water and a soft bristled toothbrush instead. Ideally take it to a qualified jeweler to get it professionally cleaned.
e) Avoid getting your jewelry in contact with any lotions or perfumes; rather put it on after application thereof.
f) Get regular professional maintenance checks. These are purely hints on how you can keep your jewelry item shine and look brand new for longer. Please note that all items are subject to natural weathering and depletion. Claw settings and delicate fine designs are at higher risk to be damaged and extra care should be given to these delicate items. It is also advised to examine the settings every 18 months and to adjust the value of the item with your insurance company.
At Annelle Murray Goldsmith we understand that designing your most memorable jewelry item can be a hugely daunting and an overwhelming experience. Rest assured, our highly skilled team are at your service and looking forward to assist you through the whole process. It is therefore imperative that you receive exceptional service and excellent value for money.
We are looking forward to working with you.
ANNELLE MURRAY GOUDSMITH
082 956 7747 email@example.com